Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 7 people
107 calories per slider or 214 per serving (2 sliders)
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Recipe adapted from Pioneer Woman
Waffle Fry Sliders
- Ground Turkey
- 30 Waffle Fries, baked
- 5 slices Sargento Ultra Thin Pepper-jack cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 15 Roma tomato slices
- Season turkey to your preference. I used season salt, italian seasoning, and a dash of worchestire sauce. Combine and roll turkey into fifteen two ounce patties and grill.
- Bake 30 waffle fries according to the package directions.
- Divide lettuce into 15 portions.
- Slice tomato(s) into 15 slices.
- Divide cheese into 15 portions.
- Place one turkey patty on a waffle fry, add toppings, and top with a second waffle fry
This is also a great appetizer!