Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 8 people
29 calories per 1/2 cup serving
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Lightened Up Spinach Artichoke Dip
1 pkg Frozen Spinach, thawed, drained
1 can Artichoke hearts, drained cut in bite size pieces
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup Almond Milk
1/2 med Onion chopped
Dash of your favorite hot sauce and pepper
- Thaw and drain spinach well
- Heat a large skillet to medium. Spray cooking spray and saute onion until translucent about 6 min.
- Add milk, heat until warm
- Add Spinach and Artichoke hearts
- Add pepper and a few dashes of hot sauce
- Heat through. Remove from heat, add Parmesan Cheese.
This dip boasts less than 1/2 the calories of a typical spinach & artichoke dip! The use of almond milk provides a super creamy texture, with few calories. Serve with veggies for a great dip. Or use as a creamy spread atop grilled chicken!