Ready in 10 minutes
Serves 1 person
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Recipe adapted from SkinnyTaste.com
Spicy Crab Salad
- 1/3 cup of Wild Caught Crab Meat
- 1.8 oz (or half of) an avocado, diced
- 1/2 to 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning (or less depending on taste)
- 1 tsp. Frank’s Red Hot Original (or less depending on taste)
- 1 oz. grape tomatoes, diced
- Red Chili flakes, optional
- A dash of reduced sodium soy sauce, optional
- Cut avocado in half and remove meat from the shell and save shell.
- Dice avocado and combine all ingredients.
- Place all ingredients in avocado shell and serve.
You can serve this dish with a side of rice, cauli-rice, steamed veggies, or a salad. This is also great served in a lettuce wrap or Ole’ Extreme Wellness Wrap.