Ready in 40 minutes
Serves 7 people
251 calories Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Family Rating: 5 of 5!!
Philly Chicken Sandwich
- 1.25 lbs chicken breast
- 2 sliced bell peppers
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tsp Country Crock, light
- 1/2 tsp salt, pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 5 slices Sargento thin sliced provolone cheese
- French Steak Rolls – Wal-Mart Bakery (mini hoagie rolls) 100 calories each
- Instant Pot: Cook chicken breast with 1/2 cup of water on high pressure for 24 minutes, drain liquid, and shred.
- Add seasonings, country crock, sliced vegetables, and 1/4 cup of water. Cook on high pressure for five minutes.
- Slice rolls and top with meat, veggies, and cheese.
- Crock Pot: Combine all ingredients with 1/4 cup of water and cook on low for two to five hours, depending on your crock pot. Shred chicken. Assemble sandwiches.
Spice it up! Top off your sandwich with banana peppers or jalapenos. Add a side of steamed broccoli or a side salad for a complete meal!