Ready in 15 minutes
264 calories per serving
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Recipe adapted from Jen Hatmaker
Peanut Thai Chicken
- 1lb shredded rotisserie chicken
- 6 Ole Extreme Wellness Wraps
- 1.5 c shredded cabbage
- Juice from 1.5 limes
- 3 tbs. Light agave nectar or honey
- 8 tsp. Sriracha sauce or chili sauce
- 1/4, + 1/8 cups of low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. Peanut butter powder
- 6 chopped green onions
- For topping: chopped jalepano, remaining 1/2 of lime sliced
- Remove skin and bones from the chicken and shred.
- Combine sauces, lime juice, agave nectar, peanut butter powder, and half of green onions. Add a bit of water if the sauce is too thick.
- Reserve 1/4 of the sauce for the topping. Mix remaining sauce with chicken.
- Place 1/4 c of shredded cabbage on a wrap, 1/6 of the chicken mixture. Top with jalepano, green onions, lime juice, and drizzzle of sauce.
This is a fast, no cook recipe! You can serve this as a wrap or salad, or over rice. You can even make this into a stirfry, just add sauted veggies!
If you like less spice, reduce the amount of Sriracha sauce, as it is 🔥🔥