Ready in 15 minutes.
Serving size: 1 cookie (Recipe makes 20 cookies).
30 calories per cookie.
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal.
Recipe adapted from Sparkpeople.
PBFit Oowey Gooey Cookies
1 1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup PBFit® peanut Butter powder
10 tsp pure cane sugar
1/2 tbsp light Country Crock®, melted
1 1/2 tbsp light vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup almond milk
Splash of vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Blend first 4 ingredients together in a food processor or blender.
3. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
4. Add blended mixture to wet ingredients and stir to combine until dough forms evenly.
5. Form dough into cookie shapes and place on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake 7-10 minutes, or until golden brown on the outside, and oowey gooey on the inside!
For a more indulgent treat, top your cookie with a yogurt glaze. Simply whisk together one 6 oz. cup light vanilla yogurt, 1 tsp. vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar in a bowl until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before spreading on cookies. Adds additional 20 calories per cookie🤍