Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 3-6 people
428 calories for two tacos (one fish filet per person) or 214 for 1/2 filet and one taco.
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Recipe adapted from Food Network
Mahi Mahi Tacos
- 12 oz. Mahi Mahi (3 filets)
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder or flakes
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Cilantro
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Chopped Red Onion
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 6 Ole Extreme Wellness Wraps
- 1 Lime
- 1 Dole Fiesta Lime Slawesome Kit
- One can Fat Free Refried Beans
- Combine all seasonings and rub on both sides of each fish filet. Place on heated grill plates that have been sprayed with non-cook spray and heat for 4 minutes on each side.
- Place refried beans in a dish sprayed with non-stick spray and add 1 tsp of low sodium taco seasoning and juice of one lime wedge. Bake at 425 for 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare Fiesta Lime Slawesome Kit according to directions.
- Chop vegetables.
- Build your taco or serve each dish separately.
This dish is light enough for those hot summer and fall nights, yet filling with lots of lean protein and vegetables. You can build the layers of your taco or serve each item separately. Kid friendly tip: My kiddos won’t eat the fish, so I browned some ground turkey for them, quick and easy!