Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 4 people
232 calories per serving
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Recipe adapted from Girl Meets Farm (Food Network)
Everything Bagel Salad
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3 tomatoes cut into quarters or diced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 everything bagel torn into bite sized pieces and toasted in the oven until browned
- 1/8 c. evoo
- juice of one lemon
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 tbps water, less or more depending on desired consistency
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut all vegetables and layer onto a large platter or bowl, beginning with lettuce, then tuck in onions and tomatoes, top with bagel croutons.
- Mix dressing ingredients and toss salad.
Add boiled eggs or rotisserie or grilled chicken for protein.