Ready in 10 minutes
197 per serving
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Recipe adapted from Pioneer Woman
Egg in a Hole
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice low calorie bread
- 3 Jones chicken sausage links
- Salt and Pepper
- Spray oil and butter
- Cook sausage links in pan according to package instructions. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Cut out the center of the bread with a biscuit cutter or knife.
- Spray both sides of the bread with spray butter and place in pan. Cook until slightly golden and flip.
- Crack egg into center of the bread, add salt and pepper. Cook until slightly set and flip.
- Cook one more minute or until the egg reaches the finish of your preference.
These fun little breakfasts are sure to impress! Pep up the flavor with hot sauce or red pepper flakes. The sausages are found in the freezer section at Costco.