Ready in 45 minutes
150 calories per slice
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Recipe adapted Fannetasticfood.com
Easy and Healthy E4M Cookie Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a blender, combine all dry ingredients.
- Transfer to bowl and add canola oil and almond milk, stir until a dough forms. Pat the dough onto a greased, cookie sheet
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the edges are golden brown and the center is set. Cool.
- Spread the Greek yogurt evenly over the cake and top with berries in the pattern of a flag.
This patriotic cake is so easy to make and healthy too. It is the perfect dish for your next July 4th picnic, or family grill out!