Ready in 8-10 hours
Serves 8 people
322 calories per serving; 422 with sides
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Cozy Beef and Noodles
- 2 lb beef arm roast, cooked and shredded or diced
- 2-15 oz cans fat free low sodium beef broth
- 6 cups no yolk egg noodles
- 1/2 diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 tsp. parsley
- Cook roast in the oven or crock pot and shred or dice.
- Bring broth to a simmer and add noodles, onions, and garlic and simmer until noodles are tender.
- Return meat to broth and noodle mixture.
- Add parsley, pepper and salt.
- For a ticker mixture, add 1-2 teaspoons of cornstarch and whisk until smooth.
For a complete meal, prepare Idahoan Instant Potatoes by using only water and topping with spray butter; season with salt and pepper for only 80 calories. Add a serving of canned green beans as well for an additional 20 calories.