Ready in 60 minutes
45 calories per cookie
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Recipe adapted from SkinnyTaste.com
Chocolate Cloud Cookies
- 1/2 c. or 4 large egg whites
- 1/8 tsp. cream of tarter
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 c. mini chocolate chips
- Beat egg whites and cream of tarter to stiff peaks.
- Gradually add sugar, then vanilla.
- Mix until glossy and sugar is dissolved.
- Fold in cocoa powder.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place one tbsp of mixture on a pan with a silicone pad.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until firm.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.
You can experiment with other flavors such as adding essential oils such as peppermint, lemon with lemon zest, or others.