Ready in 15 minutes
Serves 6 people
95 calories: 1/2 cup serving
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Recipe adapted from: Food Network
- Peel carrots
- Slice diagonally in 1/4-inch slices. (Yields about 6 cups of carrots.)
- Place carrots, 1/3 cup water, salt, and pepper in large (10- to 12-inch) saute pan and bring to a boil.
- Cover the pan and cook over medium-low heat for 7 to 8 minutes, until the carrots are just cooked through.
- Add butter and saute for another minute, until the water evaporates and the carrots are coated with butter.
- Remove from heat, toss with the dill or parsley.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.
Remember, The color of foods tell alot about the vitamins and nutrients they contain. Adding foods like carrots, squash and sweet potatoes to your meals, ensure added nutrition to your meals!