Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 6 people
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
- 6 large eggs
- 1 potato, diced amd boiled
- 6 tbsp. diced onion
- 3 slices of deli ham, diced
- 3 oz. shredded cheese
- Dice potato and boil until just tender. Drain and cool.
- Dice onions and ham and divide into 6 portions.
- Place all ingredients into six separate microwave safe bowls. You can place them in the refrigerator or freezer for grab and go convenience.
- Before cooking, add egg and mix well to combine.
- Microwave for 60 to 90 seconds, or until the egg is set.
This is a great meal prep for the whole family. Mix up the ingredients and simplify by purchasing frozen, pre-chopped veggies. This is a budget friendly alternative to the pre-packaged breakfast cups.