Ready in 10 minutes
183 calories per sandwich
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Recipe provided by Brandy Curry, E$M Member
Brandy’s Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 – 100 calorie English Muffin, toasted
- 3 tbsp egg whites, cooked
- 1 slice Sargento Ultra Thin cheese of your choice
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of sauted onions and peppers (frozen mix or fresh, I used frozen)
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- Toast english muffin and set aside.
- Cook egg whites and place on muffin with cheese slice.
- Saute vegetables until softened and top off the sandwich.
- Add red pepper flakes, if desired.
Thank you Brandy for the breakfast receipe! Mix up the toppings and try tomato, avocado, or spinach.