Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 6 people
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Recipe originally shared by Terri Grove on E4M FB page
Big Mac Bowl
- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 head of lettuce
- 3 sliced dill pickles
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 12 tbsp. diced onion
- Fat free Thousand Island Dressing
- Brown ground beef, rinse and drain.
- Chop onions, lettuce, and pickles.
- Assemble salad with toppings.
- Place in containers with divided compartments and lids for quick grab and go meals for the week.
If you aren’t feeling a salad, wrap it up! Heat the meat and cheese and place all of the ingredients into an Extreme Wellness wrap for an additional 50 calories.