Ready in 40 minutes
Serves 14 people
74 calories per serving
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Recipe by Cathy Cutter
Berry Cheesecake Delight
- 1 small tub of fat free cool whip
- 1 small box of fat free cheesecake instant pudding
- 2 single serve containers of tiple zero oikos strawberry yogurt
- 1 bag (3 cups) of triple berry blend frozen berries
- Combine all ingredients
- Chill for 30 minutes OR
- Place single serving amounts into cupcake liners and freeze.
- Remove portion from freezer 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
Serve chilled or freeze for easy individual or on the go portions. Feel free to chose your favorite yogurt flavor, try bluebrry, cherry, or blackberry. You can also swap out pudding flavors for vanilla, white, chocolate, or other favorite.