Ready in 50 minutes
Serves 9 people
178 calories per serving
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Recipe adapted from Sally’s Baking Addiction
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 c. melted Light Country Crock
- 1/2 Plain fat free greek yogurt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup syrup
- 1 1/2 cups of berries (I used 1/2 c. of each blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries)
- Whisk together wet ingredients.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Fold in berries.
- Place mixture into a 9×9 pan prepared with nonstick spray.
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
Serve with a drizzle of syrup, if desired. You can switch up the ingredients by adding diced apples, chocolate chips, peaches, or other favorites!
If you use old fashioned oats, reduce milk to 1 3/4 cups.