Ready in 45 minutes
Serves 6 people
321 calories per serving
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Recipe adapted from my recipe box.
Baked Chicken Parmesan
- 1.8 lbs chicken breast
- 1/5 cup bread crumbs seasoned with 1/2 tbsp pepper, 1 milliter red pepper flakes, 3 tsp Italian seasoning, 3 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1.5 cups marinara sauce
- 6 oz whole wheat thin spaghetti
- Slice chicken breast in half to create two filets. My package had three large breasts, creating six total.
- Dredge chicken in seasoned bread crumbs and bake at 400/425 until cooked through.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions and drain.
- Plate spaghetti, add chicken, and top with 1/4 cup of the sauce. Sprinkle with grated parmesan.
As a side I added tri-colored carrots from Costco, boiled in water with a garlic clove. I then drained the water, added some spray butter, italian seasoning, and a dash of salt and pepper.