Ready in 30 minutes
170 calories per sandwich
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Recipe by Natalie Williams
Bacon and Waffle Breakfast
- Aunt Jemima Waffle Mix
- One package Kroger brand lower sodium bacon
- Prepare waffles according to package instructions (using water to mix)
- Place 1/4 cup of batter on waffle iron and cook
- Fry bacon and pat off additional grease
- Cut waffle in half and place two strips of bacon on waffle and drizzle a small amount of syrup and top with other half of the waffle.
This is a great make ahead meal! Make up the entire batch of waffles and bacon, then cool. Then place each waffle between parchment paper and insert into a ziploc bag and freeze. Do the same for the bacon. When ready, pop them in the toaster and you are set!