Ready in 80 minutes
Serves 6 people
261 calories per serving
Calories calculated by MyFitness Pal
Recipe adapted from dinnerthendessert.com
Apple and Onion Pork Loin
- 24 oz pork loin
- 4 sliced apples
- 2 sliced onions
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 c. Honey
- Heat oven to 400⁰ and place cast iron dutch oven with lid in oven while prepping.
- Slice onions and place on bottom of pot, add sliced apples.
- Cut six, 3 inch slits in the top of the pork loin and place an apple slice in each slit.
- Place meat on top of onion and apple slices.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cinnamon
- Drizzle with honey.
- Bake covered at 400⁰ for 60 minutes.
- Allow meat to rest before slicing.
Serve with salad or veggies for a complete meal!