[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Understanding that God plays a pivotal role in a weight loss journey, requires a new way of thinking for many of us. After all, we’ve been trained to think that it’s all about the right meal plan, supplement, and our will power, right? Meal plans, supplements, and willpower are all excellent resources for weight loss, and healthy living. But they all share one common flaw. The problem with all of these is that none are constants in our lives, and all will fail us at one time or another. The only constant in our lives is God, and He, my friend is the ultimate solution to the constant battles we face in weight loss and healthy living. Until we truly embrace, and understand this fact, everything else is just a cover up. At E4M, we are constantly sharing this with our members, and when they understand this truth, losing weight not only becomes more doable, but the journey is much more enjoyable!
Two questions I am often asked are:
- How do I bring God on this journey?
- Why didn’t I ever consider God and weight loss before?
To answer the second question first, we don’t think of God and weight loss together for several reasons, but the most prominent is that the world doesn’t encourage this. Meals plans, gym memberships, and supplements are what we are told to implement, but at the heart of the matter is not what we eat, but why. We use food to do everything that God wants to do in our lives; alleviate stress, cure depression, make us feel better; the list is endless. That’s exactly why He must be included. God is the lasting answer for everything we use food for. Below, I share my 4 Steps to Including God on a Weight Loss Journey, and finding lasting success. I pray your journey will be forever transformed as God becomes the foundation of your weight loss plan.
- INVITE HIM-If you want someone to show up, you must invite them. The Bible says, “Ask and you shall receive. Knock and the door will be opened. Seek and you will find.” Invite God on your weight loss journey today, by simply saying, “I want you to be at the center of my weightloss journey, and I will never fail to give you all the glory, honor, and praise.”
- PRAY AND PRAY OFTEN-The Bible speaks often of the importance of prayer, and those who knew what prayer could accomplish. We learn that Daniel, “Went into his room 3x’s a day to pray. He got down on his knees and gave thanks to God.” Take time throughout your day to stop, and thank God for what He is helping you accomplish on your weightloss journey.
- REMEMBER, GOD WANTS TO SEE YOU SUCCEED IN WEIGHT LOSS-This message is sprinkled throughout His Word. He wants to give you the “Desires of your heart.” And to give you. “Success, hope, and a future.” Realizing that God wants to see you succeed is a powerful step toward success, and it will definitely change the trajectory of your journey.
- YOU ARE “SELFLESS” NOT SELFISH-Too many people misunderstand what this journey can do for those they love, thinking that beginning a weight loss program is too selfish, and their time, attention, and money should be focused on others. Let me encourage you here. As a result of getting healthier, you will be a better you for your spouse, your best friend, your kids, your co-workers, and most of all, your Savior. Losing weight and getting healthy is “selfless” not “selfish.” Commit the most selfless act you can at this season in your life-get healthy for those you love.
Losing weight and getting healthy has been a lifetime battle for so many of us. I pray you realize today, that a simple shift in the way you approach weight loss will forever transform you, and allow you to finally experience lasting success. At E4M, we realize that support and encouragement are so important on this journey. Coming up in December, our member theme is “Giving Your Best Gift.” We want to encourage you NOT to wait until January to start your weight loss journey. Your E4M family is ready for you with everything you’ll need for complete success:
- Inspirational Videos
- Prayer Journal
- Meal Ideas
- Daily Support and fellowship in our Private Facebook Community
And so much more….
If this sounds fabulous, go ahead follow the link below, and give yourself, your family and God the very best Christmas gift you can give: The Gift of a Better YOU! We can’t wait to share in your testimony![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”How it Works” color=”info” size=”lg” align=”center” css_animation=”zoomIn” button_block=”true” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fequipped4more.com%2Fhow-it-works%2F|title:%20I%E2%80%99m%20Ready%20to%20Start%20My%20Transformation||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]